Inside It´s Liverpool
In a very short period of time and with modest resources in terms of funding and manpower compared to other core cities in the UK, Liverpool has done a brilliant work in rebranding itself. That´s why for many Liverpool is a benchmark in city branding.
TASO has completed a series of state of play reports as part of the AT.Brand project, which are a mix of case study and policy recommendations. The series include the following titles:
- Liverpool. Inside #itsliverpool.
- Dublin. Re-taking a roadmap for branding Dublin.
- Cardiff. The World’s Closest Capital to London.
- Donostia-San Sebastian. Branding a city in constant innovation.
- Faro. From Local Identity to Attractiveness.
AT.Brand has been a partnership of six cities plus the Conference of Atlantic Arc Cities, working on three areas: cross-learning itinerary on innovative city branding; implementation of pilot actions; and an exploration on the potential for transnational co-branding in the Atlantic area.