Talking to city representatives on economic development
TASO partner and URBACT lead expert Miguel Rivas conducted a series of interviews to Mayors, City Councillors and top executives from cities joining the URBACT network InFocus-Smart Specialisation at City Level. They were conversations on the need for cities to re-invigorate their local economic agendas.
- Dimitri de Vita, Councillor for strategic planning, economy and productive activities at Torino Metropoli (IT)
- Ricardo Valente, Councillor for Economy, Tourism and Commerce at Porto City Hall (PT)
- Tomáš Macura, Mayor of the City of Ostrava (CZ)
- Robert Negoiță, Mayor of Bucharest-3rd District (RO)
- Stanisław Ginda, President of Bielsko-Biała Regional Development Agency (PL)