Capacity building for cluster managers
We designed and developed for FENAEIC (Federación Nacional de Agrupaciones de Empresas Innovadoras y Clusters) a series of webinars covering key topics in cluster management:
- How to improve the service charter of cluster organisations?
- How to set up a relevant international strategy by means of cluster-cluster cooperation?
- How to scan worldwide other clusters with potential for matchmaking?
- How to identify the core competences within your cluster?
- How to promote and manage inter-firm cooperation projects
Further to this, TASO was running a massive capacity building online programe on cluster management in Latin America, reaching over 100 cluster practitioners and other stakeholders from the “triple helix”, mainly from Colombia, Mexico, Peru and Panama.