Nicaragua nation branding
We contributed as part of the team built by the global brand firm McCann Erickson, as prime contractor for the EuropeAid project on Nicaragua Nation-branding Strategy. Initially, our mission consisted in the definition of the governance model as well as capacity building to all the stakeholders involved. The initial work plan included the following tasks:
- International benchmarking about organizational models in place branding.
- Stakeholder analysis and audit focused on roles and expectations.
- Draft proposal on governing system, including multi-level organisation and articulation with sector-oriented marketing initiatives.
- Support to the contracting authority in the negotiation with involved stakeholders.
- Final proposal on governing system, including: kind of platform, roles of the different entities, leadership, decision-making, workflows and monitoring.
- Training sessions on meaning and scope of place branding.