Transnational co-branding of the Atlantic arc
Methodologically speaking, there was no sound references on transnational place co-branding at the time. So, the report “Assessment of the Potential and Options for the Co-branding of Cities and Regions of the Atlantic Arc”, which was delivered in 2015 by TASO-HEAVENLY in the frame of the AT.Brand project, is therefore unique in its kind.
Main added values of this report are the following:
- Meaning of co-branding
- Benchmarking analysis on transnational place co-branding at the EU level
- Model to determine the feasibility of transnational place co-branding
- Questionnaire-based consultation process
- Unveiling a “big narrative” and related core values for the Atlantic Arc
- Identification and in-depth assessment of three strategic options for co-branding in the Atlantic Area: place brand approach, events-based approach and cause-based approach.